17–19 JUNE 2022, GLASGOW
2–4 SEPTEMBER 2022, INVERNESS
We’re starting and ending the summer with two major three-day Festival spectaculars of live music, performances, talks, workshops and food that’s open to everyone and completely free.
Taking over Kelvingrove Park in Glasgow (17–19 June) and Northern Meeting Park in Inverness (2–4 September), Dandelion Festivals will include:
- A feast of live music across three stages from a huge range of artists from Scotland and beyond – including the Pavilion of Perpetual Light, a striking art installation and main stage
- Interactive, inclusive and inspiring activities for all ages
- Talks and discussions with scientists, activists, technologists, writers, chefs, musicians and artists as sparking conversations around food systems, climate action and sustainability
- Our Dandelion Potting Sheds hosting artists, performers and activities for all
- Roving theatre and performance
- The Nursery a dedicated space for 0 - 5 year-olds with storytelling combining music, dance and science plus sensory exploration for even our littlest visitors to enjoy
- Free For All plant giveaway
- A brilliant street food selection from local traders committed to sustainability
Explore the Glasgow Festival to find out more and view full stage times and splits here.
And watch this space for Inverness’ programme announcing later in June.
In car parks and in playgrounds, on streets and in squares, this is a Harvest celebration unlike any other.
Absolutely everyone can give growing a go this year – free plants will be bestowed by our towering Flower Singer on a tour of Scotland
Floating farms, vegetable verges and carpark carrots – Dandelion’s Unexpected Gardens are sprouting all over Scotland.
Vertical farms and experiments on the move – discover our glowing growing Cubes as they travel across Scotland.
468 schools, 114 Grow Cubes, tonnes of tatties – welcome to the biggest growing experiment Scotland’s ever seen.